Folkman Law: A Longstanding Legacy of Success
At Folkman Law, our experienced attorneys are passionate about practicing law and helping clients secure justice. We consistently exceed clients’ expectations in delivering results-driven guidance. With an extensive record of six- and seven-figure case results — including a record-breaking $100 million personal injury verdict — we’ve earned a reputation for never backing down.
With offices in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Folkman Law serves clients throughout southern New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania.
Meet Our Team
Our legal team combines top talent and decades of legal experience. Many of our lawyers have earned prestigious forms of peer recognition. Among other outstanding credentials, our team includes attorneys who have been:
- Certified as civil trial attorneys through the New Jersey Supreme Court
- Certified as trial advocates through the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers for multiple years
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Rising Stars for multiple years
- Named among Awesome Attorneys by SJ Mag for multiple years
- Named among Top Attorneys by South Jersey Magazine for multiple years
- Named Amicus Advocates by the New Jersey Association of Justice for multiple years
- Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Featured in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in Finance, Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in the World
- Leaders and members in various professional associations
- Many of our lawyers also have an extensive list of lectures and legal publications to their names.
“This is an office full of highly talented attorneys that are not only good at their job but they also treat you like a close friend or a family member.” — M.S.
Learn more about our legal team by visiting their biographies below.
Learn More About the South Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers at Folkman Law — Call us today to speak with our intake specialist
Find out more about how the personal injury, employment law, and malpractice lawyers at Folkman Law can help you with whatever legal issue you are facing. Get a case review by calling our law firm at 856-354-9444 or contact us online.
*Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, uses a multi-phase peer-review selection process to select attorneys to its annual list. This advertisement has not been endorsed by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.