Sarah brings to Folkman Law a wealth of trial experience and a deep understanding of litigation. By understanding how a matter goes in before a jury, Sarah is able to build and craft her cases for the best outcomes possible.
Sarah is also experienced in arbitration, both domestic and international, meditation, and all aspects of litigation. Sarah has prosecuted multi-million dollar commercial and personal injury cases to completion.
Sarah’s former life as a prosecutor has also given her significant experience in working with and advocating for victims and clients who are not familiar with the court system. She understands that the litigation process can be stressful and works hard to alleviate her clients’ apprehension while navigating the legal process for them.
LITIGATION PERCENTAGE: 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
PRESENTATIONS & SEMINARS
- NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2021, Business Torts Section, Co-Chair & Presenter
- NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2020, Business Torts Section, Co-Chair & Presenter
- Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology 2020, The Impact of Covid-19 on Civil Jury Trials, Lecturer
- NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2019, Business Torts Section, Co-Chair
- NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2018, Business Torts Section, Presenter
- NJAJ’s Boardwalk Seminar 2017, Business Torts Section, Presenter